So it turns out I had made the 200th playlist on Soundcloud.. Really.. The 200th playlist. Such an oddly even number.. how do I know this? well I was digging around for the correct id when I was linking zmy music to the jekyll page. Zme had overlooked it once before when we were looking through the source on soundcloud.. that struck out.. and then I decided to look at the widget/wordpress embed code and the only identifier was 200.. So I thought zme’d give it a shot and just plug it in. Voila! Anyway.. We also figured how to create correctly titled and formmated post files from a couple of ruby plugins and a single command. So that’s nice..
Zme are very pleased with how this incarnation is turning out.. Not a single build error that we couldn’t fix with a couple of tweaks. Getting ruby and gem versions correct seems to be somewhat arcane sometimes and a little hit or miss.
We are sleep deprived as usual because of throwing spoons at this project, and that will be my reminder to actually throw spoons at our perspective of spoon management and obsession with ones work.